Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ two form entry primary school in North West London (HA9). These full time KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher positions are available for an immediate start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. The successful KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher will be responsible for planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum. There is a possibility that the role will continue into a permanent placement as well as take on phase leader responsibilities should the school find the right candidate.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher
· Full time
· Immediate Start
· Contracted through until end of academic school
· Potential to continue as permanent
· Salary between £28,000 - £37,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Two form entry Primary School
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· Big team ethos – lots of collaborative work done across the school
· ICT savvy school with an ICT suite and iPads
· Big focus on sports with successful football teams
In order to be considered for this KS2 Teacher / Key Stage 2 Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXT5419A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.