KS2 TEACHER/LEADER OF LITERACY/PHASE LEADER
TPR plus TLR2B £4442
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher looking for the next step in your career? The Governors of this 2 form entry school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced Teacher who would like to develop their career by joining our inspirational and supportive team on their journey to becoming a ‘good school’ and moving the education of pupils forward.
You will be expected to:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Lead Literacy development and the raising of standards throughout the school
- Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations and be committed to raising standards
- Be able to challenge, motivate and support
- Have excellent communication skills and a commitment to working as part of a team
- Be committed to the principles of inclusion
- Have high expectations of behaviour
- Have the ability to analyse assessment data, monitor standards and plan actions for improvement
- Have a flexible and positive approach to challenge and change.
Town Junior can offer you:
- A fantastic opportunity to drive school improvement in a small school rich with potential
- An enthusiastic and talented staff team who are passionate about the children in their care
Closing Date: Friday 13th October 2017 –
Interviews to take place on Thursday 19th October 2017
Town Junior is a sponsored academy with Plantsbrook Learning Trust.
School visits strongly recommended.
For further details and application form visit http://www.townj.bham.sch.uk
e-mail email@example.com or telephone Gina Wosket on 0121 362 7310 ext 2012.
Plantsbrook School is managing the recruitment process on our behalf.
Plantsbrook Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Plantsbrook Learning Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.