We are currently looking to appoint an experienced KS2 Teacher to join schools in the Lincoln area on a supply basis. Our client schools take pride in creating opportunities that will inspire a love of learning and have strong relationships within the local community and has an atmosphere which enhances children’s life experiences.
We are looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher who:
- Is passionate for learning
- Will be a strong team member who can support and motivate others
- Can inspire pupils to succeed and improve practice using excellent curriculum knowledge
As the successful KS2 Teacher you will have recent teaching experience in KS2 and have the initiative and the skills required to coordinate team work and solo efforts. As the KS2 Teacher your role will involve you teaching a varied class of all abilities. The KS2 Teacher must incorporate the school’s inclusive teaching policy and the position will include support from a full-time Teaching Assistant who can help manage the class.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 referral scheme
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink