Vision for Education have the pleasure to be recruiting for a committed and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join a “Good” Catholic Primary School based in Liverpool.
The two form entry primary school offers a safe and warm learning environment that encourages and develops each and every child to grow into young and responsible adults.
• Have a clear understanding of KS2 and its assessment
• Be flexible reliable with excellent interpersonal skills
• A practising Catholic or a person who is willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate learners
• Recognise the potential in each and every child
• Be an effective communicator
• Able to manage your time effectively
• Have a great sense of humour
What the school can offer you
• A warm and welcoming environment
• Happy children who are eager to learn
• Opportunities to develop
A little bit about us
• We are dedicated and friendly consultants here at Vision
• Excellent rates of pay
• Dedicated and experienced consultants
• PAYE Payroll
• We are a friendly open and honest agency
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognized teaching qualification with at least six weeks recent teaching experience in the UK. We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check.