Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join a large three-form entry primary school l in Neasden. The school is looking to recruit a KS2 Teacher (year group flexible) on a full time basis, starting after Easter on a temporary basis, until July. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply. The school prides itself on being fully inclusive and caters for a diverse cohort of children. The can offer excellent CPD, opportunities to progress and an SLT who are well established. The school are looking to appoint a KS2 Teacher who is creative, able to contribute to the wider school community and has a love for education. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate educator to join a dynamic and progressive team.
About the Role
• KS2 Teacher
• Easter start
• Temporary/Permanent contracts available
• MPS and/or generous daily rate of £150-195 per day
About the School
• Three form entry
• Excellent and established SLT
• Excellent CPD both internal and external
• Well resourced
• Located in Neasden – parking available as well as close links to a number of tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT175762.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.