ABC Teachers are working alongside a friendly and welcoming school where all staff are valued and supported to reach their full potential. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed superb KS2 teacher with high ambitions and excellent classroom practice to join the school as they embark on their next phase of development under a new Head Teacher.
The school has been rated "Good" (Ofsted 2017), and the whole team is committed to improving the life opportunities of all our pupils and staff. The school is located in a modern building in the heart of Leicester city. The school have high aspirations for the children in what is a wonderfully diverse catchment area; children are central to all the school does.
The successful candidate will be:
• A good or outstanding, dedicated and resilient KS2 Class Teacher, with a positive attitude and a love of learning.
• A motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
• Confident, inspiring, and able to communicate with clarity.
• Committed to developing lessons so that children can reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
• Approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
• Able to develop and establish excellent relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
We can offer you:
• Excellent opportunities to develop your career
• A placement in a strong, happy and supportive team, where everyone is valued.
• The opportunity to make a difference to pupil progress and attainment with the support of a dedicated and supportive leadership team, who understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance.
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas Haynes today on 01509 608 017 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.