Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull. Our pupils are engaging, take a pride in their work and are ready to learn – all we need is you!
We wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join this friendly hardworking school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and inspirational person. Our staff are totally committed to the school community and determined to achieve the very best for our children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with a commitment to excellence in learning and teaching at a whole school level
- Have up to date knowledge of curriculum developments.
- Have the personal attributes and expertise to be a role-model to enthuse and motivate.
- Be a team player, being flexible, fully committed and someone who enjoys working cooperatively and collaboratively with colleagues to support successful learning for all
We can offer:
- A school with committed and welcoming staff that will support you throughout your career with us.
- Happy engaged children who will make you feel very welcome and will inspire you every day.
- A commitment to share and develop your expertise across Academies Enterprise Trust network of schools in Hull and East Riding.
We actively welcome visits to come and meet our team and children. To arrange a visit with the Headteacher Ms Caroline Holliday please contact the office on 01482 441151
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme and childcare vouchers.
This is a fixed term position for one year and is required September 2018.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews arranged on an ongoing basis.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the ‘quick apply’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.