ABC Teachers are currently seeking an exceptional KS2 teacher to cover one full term of maternity leave starting in April 2018 and finishing July 2018.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher that is looking to gain access to one of the most distinguished and reputable schools in North Birmingham. Boasting new facilities, high achieving and well behaved children, Outstanding rating by Ofsted and regular work, this position is not to be missed!
About the Role:
· Monday to Friday in a KS2 year group.
· Full-time, long term placement – perfect to ensure regular and consistent work
· Starts in April 2018
· NQTs welcome to apply
· One of the best schools in the West Midlands
About the School:
· An OUTSTANDING school rated by Ofsted
· Small class sizes
· Supporting and experienced SLT
· Great location in a semi rural area
· Great rate of pay
· Dedication and commitment from the school
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexander Waldron today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.