KS2 Teacher MPS 1-6, subject responsibility available. April Start.
Phase responsibility may be available for the right candidate
Come and join our Outstanding school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. We are a school that focuses on enrichment and challenge and we would love for you to join us!
Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly KS2 staff.
Our children would like a teacher who is:
- Very clever
- Kind and smiley
- Firm but fair
• be excellent practitioners
• have good subject knowledge (English, Maths and GPPS)
• be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity:
Closing date for applications: 30th January 2018
Interview dates: 8th February 2018
We are looking for someone full time from April onwards but will consider waiting until September for the right candidate.
Please contact the school for more information and an application pack or email email@example.com. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.