Vision for Education are seeking experienced Y6 teachers to work on a supply basis.
Vision work with multiple schools across East Middlesbrough and Redcar and Cleveland and are hoping to attract passionate and resilient teachers who are confident working in a range of schools.
Successful Teachers will be comfortable in their role, able to adapt to fit different schools and confident in handling difficult behaviour from students remaining professional at all times.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!