Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are working on behalf of a school in the East Newcastle area who are looking to recruit a part time Key Stage 2 Teacher.
The part time position offers a 0.6 working hour contract, commencing in September, and will last for the entirety of the academic year. The school are seeking an enthusiastic teacher who can contribute effectively to raising pupil motivation and attainment levels.
· Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within KS2
· Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
· Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
· Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
· Able to collaborate and work well in a team
· Comfortable liaising with parents
· Innovative approach and easily adapts
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
· Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
· Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please contact Matthew Paul at Vision’s Newcastle Branch.