Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher for an ‘Outstanding’ and extremely modern primary school with the highest expectations and aspirations for their pupils. This already spacious and uniquely structured school is bursting with rich colourful, artistic student work wall displays beautifully arranged by the staff team, and they are due to introduce a new unit of classrooms through a new build expansion. The school is based in the built up and culturally diverse, east London borough of Newham (E6), one of the hosting boroughs for the summer 2012 Olympics, neighbouring the grand Queen Elizabeth Olympic park and famous London Stadium. This full time KS2 Teacher position is available for a September 2017 start and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also every possibility that this role could be offered on a permanent basis. If you are looking for a school that welcomes art, individuality and character alongside the delivery of an outstanding curriculum, this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Year group flexible
· To fulfil all aspects of a class teaching position, delivering the curriculum with positivity and enthusiasm
· Suitable for either an experienced KS2 teacher looking to grow or take on additional responsibility with a TLR, or a great opportunity for NQT’s to work under the guidance of a strong NQT mentor
· Fixed term contract starting September with the potential for a permanent contract on offer
· MPS / UPS + TLR Inner London Salary from £28,098 up to £46,829
About the School
· Two form entry co-educational primary school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted – 2016
· Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
· To introduce a new unit of classrooms via a modern new build expansion
· Offers excellent CPD as part of a teaching alliance of 42 Schools
· Easily accessible from many boroughs of London, situated within great transport links
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE or equivalent qualification needed, QTS essential
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum essential
· NQTS and overseas trained staff are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number MXRB34341.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.