Smart Teachers is recruiting a caring and passionate KS2 Teacher for an inspiring and motivating Christian, independent primary school based in Upton Park (E7). This wonderful school offers smaller class sizes where the teacher is able to educate in an intimate manner and enable the needs of the students. The position starts September 2017 and the school is looking for teachers with experience working in the independent sector, or for anyone looking to take a break from state education.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Demonstrate and commit to the Christian faith
· Knowledge of ICT necessary
· Take responsibility for one area of the curriculum
· Permanent contracts on offer
· MPS, up to £35,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· A family run, independent school for children aged 2-11yr
· Small school with a large amount of support staff for teachers
· Children are very well behaved and truly enjoy coming to school
· Easily accessible city location
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE or equivalent qualification needed, QTS essential
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Experience of working in either the independent or state sector
· NQTS and overseas trained staff are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number SZL116976.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.