MPR/UPR (Inner London)
Excellent Opportunity for Career Development…
Are you an outstanding teacher, looking for your next opportunity and challenge? Would you relish the chance to be part of a forward thinking and innovative team?
We are a thriving Primary school situated in the heart of vibrant Wood Green, 2 minutes from the underground station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate. Our Academy has 600 children aged between 3 and 11. We serve our strong, supportive and welcoming local community and are committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all of our pupils.
Our building is listed Victorian and much of its original features remain. We admit children from Nursery through to Year 6 and currently have 2/3 forms of entry throughout the school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding class teacher with successful experience who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. As a school on the verge of being outstanding we are looking for candidates who can help Noel Park on its journey to being world class.
Who are we looking for..?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
We can offer you:
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- A leadership team who welcome fresh ideas and traditional values.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
- Significant opportunities to further your professional development working with prestigious Higher Education Institutions and Learning Partners.
For an informal conversation about the position or to visit the school, please contact David Atter (Executive Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, Local Government pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
This position is required September 2018. Interviews will take place Friday 25 May 2018.
Closing date: Thursday 24 May 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. To apply, please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.