Holy Trinity C of E Primary School requires a KS2 class teacher from September 2018
KS2 class teacher
Salary: Main Pay Scale (Inner London weighting) – NQTs welcome to apply
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Closing Date: 9am Friday 23rd February
Holy Trinity C of E Primary School is a two-form entry primary school, with a nursery, located within the London Borough of Merton, and closely linked to the community around South Park Gardens. We are a Church of England school within the Diocese of Southwark. Holy Trinity is an outstanding school (Ofsted 2013 and SIAMS 2013) with delightful pupils who are eager to learn.
We are looking for teachers:
- With a real passion to see children develop a life-long love of learning
- Who teach fun, creative lessons which inspire children
- Who see the potential in every child
- Who are keen to contribute to our strong Christian ethos and our mission – Growing together as children of God
We can offer:
- Friendly, supportive colleagues who enjoy working as a team
- Committed parents and carers who are involved in their children’s learning
- Fantastic pupils who are well-behaved and eager to learn
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills
- Very close links with neighbouring schools for training and school-to-school support
- A close-knit community who work together for the good of others
- A well-designed school building with exciting outdoor spaces
- A prime location close to both green spaces and Wimbledon’s excellent transport links
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit please email Izzy Rickards firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please use the attached school application form.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Holy Trinity C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.