KS2 teacher to teach in Year 7
Grove Academy is a new all through school which opened in 2017 and we are looking for an experienced Year 5 or 6 teacher to join us in our second year to work alongside secondary staff to deliver an exciting project based curriculum that takes the best practices from both primary and secondary. Alongside traditional subject teaching, cross curricular project work is driven by big questions and real outcomes.
We opened with Reception, Years 1, 2, 3 and 7 and will grow each year to a full capacity of 1,940 including 6th form. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the Grove vision of creating a unique place to learn and work. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to shape their future within an all through school which is trying the remove the barriers between primary and secondary.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can see how they can bring Primary expertise to Secondary teaching
- Able to demonstrate they share our passions and vision for Grove
- Has high expectations for their pupils and can demonstrate
- Is excited by the chance to be with us at the beginning of this amazing journey
- Evidence of raising achievement and delivering excellence
- A desire to provide students with experiences and opportunities they will never forget
What can we offer you?
- Experiences you cannot get anywhere else
- A chance to blur the lines and learn from the best practices in primary and secondary phases
- Caring, well behaved and motivated students
- Innovative CPD packages because we want to invest in you
- Unique leadership pathways available to suitable candidates because our philosophy is to ‘grow our own’ where possible
Can you think outside of the box and see this as a fantastic opportunity to help us create a magical curriculum? If so …. Grove Academy is the place for you!
To arrange a visit, please phone us on 01753 517359. If you have any questions email email@example.com and if you leave your number Andrea Fricker, Principal, will get back to you.
For more information go to www.groveacademy.co.uk
Please don’t leave it to the last moment as we will review applications as soon they arrive.
Your next job is important and we want to make sure that you have all of your questions answered before you apply. We want you to be as passionate about the Grove vision as we are.
Closing date: 9:00 am 23rd March 2018
Interviews: 27th March 2018
Grove Academy is the second school in the SASH Education Trust, which was set up by the Slough Association of Secondary Headteachers (SASH) as a vehicle for providing different choices for Slough families. As a result Grove has a unique, expert backing of professional colleagues and the support of our fellow trust school.
CVs are not accepted so please complete the online application.
We hope to hear from you because this is going to be fun!
Grove Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check.
Grove Academy is part of the SASH Education Trust, which is a charitable company limited by guarantee. Company No 07956692. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Offices: Ditton Park Academy, Kings Reach, Slough, SL3 7UX