This is an exciting opportunity to work with a primary school rated as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted. Montem is a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary school based in Slough, with children who are eager and keen to learn and grow.
Our curriculum is both creative and academic, providing our pupils with a tailored education that meets all of their needs.
We provide all staff with extensive training and support through bespoke training programmes; staff development is a priority at Montem.
Montem is also committed to reducing teacher workloads so that the focus is on delivering consistently good lessons across the curriculum.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic professional who:
• Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
• Has high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
• Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Will be committed to working as part of a team.
• Will be resilient and have a good sense of humour.
For the right candidate, we will offer:
• Extensive support and CPD:
- Big Reading
- Singapore Maths training
- Read Write Inc
- Using Visual Media in Literacy
• The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
• A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
• An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
• A dedicated Governing Body;
• Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
• Free Benenden Healthcare
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application.
Closing date for applications: Friday 11 May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.