This is an opportunity for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a top 100 prep school and contribute to providing an excellent education for our happy and confident pupils.
Using an appropriate range of teaching strategies and resources, including e-learning, you will teach with expertise and enthusiasm, offering support to the learning of individual students and contributing to the school’s pastoral system.
The ability to teach the Key Stage 2 curriculum and in particular English and Mathematics preparation for 11+ examination and scholarships is essential.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
The school is part of The Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the largest independent school group in the UK, and offers a variety of benefits, which include:
· Competitive salaries and pay progression
· Access to extensive professional development opportunities
· Training grants for qualifications
· Generous pension schemes
· Free life assurance benefit
· A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
· Childcare vouchers, interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
· A Cycle to Work scheme
· Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday, Friday 16 March 2018.
Interviews: Wednesday 21 March 2018.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.