Required for September 2020
Pontefract Academies Trust is a cross phase Multi Academy Trust comprising of eight schools, six primaries and two 11 - 16 secondary schools. The Trust is a medium sized family of schools all located within a tight geographic hub within Pontefract. Pupils are drawn from the local community that includes a mix of different catchment areas.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed KS2 Teacher to join De Lacy Primary School during its next exciting stage of development. This is an ideal opportunity for a teacher to work, and learn, in an environment that is supportive, forward thinking and rewarding. The ideal candidate will demonstrate high quality teaching that ensures pupils of all backgrounds and abilities are making accelerated progress. You will be expected to collaborate with colleagues to ensure consistency of approach in teaching and learning across the whole academy, and plan work in accordance with the Trust’s schemes of work and national curriculum requirements.
The school can offer:
• hard-working and highly committed staff who share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what pupils can achieve
• a supportive Trust as your employer that are strongly committed to providing high quality CPD and career progression
• significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in this school and across the trust
• the opportunity to work with ambitious and inspirational leaders
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic person who:
• has a friendly manner and can communicate effectively with staff and pupils
• will make a difference in changing children’s life chances
• has the skills and abilities to support children of all abilities and personal needs
• can work effectively as part of a team but can also work independently using their own initiative
• has the ability to form effective relationships with pupils and parents/carers
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange a convenient date and time on 01977 722620.
To obtain an application form and job specification:
Visit the Trust’s website: www.pontefractacademiestrust.org.uk
You can access the Trust’s Strategic Plan 2020-22 here:
Completed application forms should be returned by emailing email@example.com no later than 10:00 on Thursday 02 April 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from everyone. The Pontefract Academies Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure and pre-employment checks. Successful applicants will also be asked to provide criminal conviction information.