Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and ambitious KS2 Teacher to join a Good Catholic Primary school in Walthamstow (E17). This full time Year 3 or Year 4 classroom teaching position is available from September 2017 and a permanent contract is on offer. The desirable candidate will have taught in either Year 3 or Year 4 and year group will be determined based on experience. The school offers an excellent level of education to its pupils and follows a strong Catholic ethos, so the teacher must be respectful of this.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher
· Year group will be determined based on the teacher’s suitability and experience
· Permanent contract
· MPS from £28,000 dependent
About the School
· ‘Good’ school
· Strong Catholic ethos
· 2 form entry and set over two sites
· Pupils’ behaviour excellent
· The Head Teacher leads a successful senior leadership team
· Located in East London a short walk from the Overground and Victoria Line
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Must be supportive of Catholic ethos
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number ELR33010.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.