Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outstanding KS2 teacher to join an expanding primary school in Battersea (SW8), South West London. The school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to become lifelong learners. The successful KS2 teacher will be joining the school at an exciting time, with the school transitioning from a two-form to a three-form entry school. This role commences in September 2017, contracted on a permanent basis with pay dependant on experience.
About the Role
· KS2 teacher – year group dependant on candidate
· Full time, permanent position
· MPS1- UPS1 up to £43,184
· Both NQT’s and experienced teachers welcome to apply
· TLR available for right candidate
About the School
· Recently rated ‘Requires Improvement’ by Ofsted – a new executive Head has recently been appointed
· Two-form entry school – moving to three-form entry
· Excellent in-house CPD
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Big focus on ICT
· Located in Battersea
In order to be considered for this role, KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· Teachers with UK or overseas experience are welcome to apply. If overseas trained, teachers must have taught in schools where English is a first language
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXTA4947.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.