Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ primary school in West London (W10). There is scope to work in any KS2 class within the school, with successful candidates being matched to year groups dependent on their experience and skills. There is also the opportunity to take on additional responsibility, with TLRs on offer for the right candidates. This KS2 Teacher position is permanent, starting in September 2018. This is a great opportunity for a passionate KS2 Teacher to join a tight kit, community school.
About the Role
- KS2 Teacher (Year group dependant on experience)
- Permanent position to commence in September 2018
- Inner London main pay scale
- Opportunities for TLR
About the School
- 1.5 form entry primary school
- Good Ofsted in all categories
- Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
- ICT savvy school with iPads and an ICT suite
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold full QTS
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT10901.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.