Smart Teachers are seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher to teach a class from September in a ‘Good’ school as graded by Ofsted, and ‘Outstanding’ as judged by SIAMS in Westminster. The school are seeking a Year 5 teacher with experience in teaching the British curriculum. The school has high achieving, well-behaved and enthusiastic children. The school features large buildings and well-resourced classrooms, located in the beautiful centre of London with just a short walk to London’s iconic Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. This is a full-time permanent contract.
About the Role
- Year 5 Teacher
- Located in Westminster
- Full-time classroom responsibilities
- Permanent Contract
- Up to £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
- Centrally located in London
- ‘Good’ Ofsted / ‘Outstanding’ SIAMS
- Located in the City of London where transport links are easily accessible
- A dynamic and creative environment
- Supportive leadership team
- Fully fitted staff room located away from pupils
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2/Year 5 will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number dxh43184
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.