Smart Teachers is seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher / Year 3 teacher for the Summer term to join a “Good” school as graded by Ofsted, and “Outstanding” as judged by SIAMS in Westminster. Starting April 2017, this Year 3 position will be for a fixed term contract, with the potential to become ongoing. An attractive school, with a historical background and recently renovated buildings, located in the beautiful centre of London just a short walk to London’s iconic Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. The school is looking for a KS2 teacher with previous experience teaching the British curriculum.
About the Role
- KS2 teacher / Year 3 teacher
- Full time classroom responsibilities
- Fixed term contract starting April 2017
- Daily rate up to £160 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
- Primary school centrally located in the heart of London
- Rated “Good” by Ofsted and “Outstanding” by SIAMS
- Dynamic and creative teaching environment
- Supportive leadership team
- Well-resourced staff room located away from the main teaching hub
- High achieving and enthusiastic students
- Utilizes the latest technology
- Large playground and adventure trail
- Transport links are easily accessible
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
- OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXH43184.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.