We are looking for an excellent practitioner to join our dynamicKey Stage 2 team. In September 2013 we expanded to two forms of entry with each year group having a bilingual class and an English-only class. We are looking for an ambitious teacher who is excited by our innovative curriculum and who can play a key role in developing the school to an outstanding one. This very attractive position has become unexpectedly available in the English-only stream in September.
- Be passionate about making a real difference.
- Be an outstanding practitioner, who is both self motivated and works well in a team.
- Enjoy rising to the challenge of being part of a school with a bilingual provision (English/French).
- Enjoy working with a diverse community.
- Have a proven track record of pupil progress and closing gaps in attainment.
- SATs Experience
We can offer:
- A forward thinking, ambitious school environment.
- A small class with teaching assistant support.
- Fantastic children who are hard working and keen to learn.
- A committed staff team.
- A supportive and experienced leadership team with a clear vision of the school’s improvement.
- Opportunities to lead a curriculum area within the whole school (for the right candidate).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting Mrs Bunmi Richards (Headteacher) email firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also visit our website www.shaftesburyparkprimary.org.uk to find out about our fantastic school!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively contact our Headteacher Mrs Bunmi Richards by email at email@example.com for an application pack or any further details.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 15 September 2017 (at noon)
Interview date: week commencing 18 September 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Shaftesbury Park Primary School
Ashbury Road, London SW11 5UW
Tel: 020 7228 3652 Fax: 020 7223 0584
Headteacher: Mrs Bunmi Richards