Smart Teachers are recruiting for experienced Key Stage Two Teachers / KS2 Teachers in primary settings in Hackney. We have vacancies starting immediately, in January 2019 and September 2019 and we are actively recruiting education professionals for these positions. Working with Smart Teachers enables you to gain invaluable experience in a range of settings, giving you the opportunity to develop your existing skills, and learn new and innovate teaching and behaviour management methods. Supply teaching enables you to have a work / life balance and puts you in the ‘control seat’ where you can say when and where you teach.
About the Role
- Key Stage Two Teachers / KS2 Teachers (Years 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Full time, part time and flexible roles available
- Up to £150 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
- Easily accessible supportive primary schools
- Hackney based
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage Two Teachers / KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or equivalent, curriculum
- Previous experience teaching the Key Stage Two curriculum (desirable)
- OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXF0911.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.