Smart Teachers is recruiting for KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to join us for work at primary schools in Lewisham, South London throughout the academic year. We are busy recruiting newly qualified and experienced KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers to cover supply at these schools as well as other schools in surrounding areas. Smart Teachers has a constant flow of work for day to day supply, short term, and long term blocks, which often have the potential to turn into permanent contracts. Roles are also available for PPA Teachers and Intervention Teachers.
About the Role
· KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers
· Role available for PPA Teachers and Intervention Teachers as well
· Flexible work
· January 2018 start or later
· Full time or part time available
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· Daily rate starting at £130 – depending on experience and length of booking
About the Schools in the Area
· Range of schools to work in – independent, faith, state funded and others
· 1 form entry, 2 form entry and 3 form entry schools
· All schools have a community feel
· Public transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teachers / Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB1111.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.