Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS2 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and to work in an average sized primary school in the Bedlington area. The successful applicant will be required to work varying shifts between the hours of 08:30-16:00, Monday-Friday starting in September 2018.
The school are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to accelerate children’s progress in Key Stage 2 (KS2). The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children in KS2, specifically Year 5 and 6, and sound understanding of the Literacy and Numeracy curriculum at this level.
In addition, experience of supporting children with a range of SEND will be advantageous; with a passion for supporting children in reaching their full potential, by adapting your approach and catering for their varying needs. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed school team.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in KS2 (experience in Year 5 and 6 is essential)
- Have experience supporting children with SEND (ASD, EBD, MLD and ADHD)
- Literacy and numeracy intervention experience essential
- Hold a Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for identifying children’s varying needs and adapting your approach to match
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle branch.