Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teaching Assistant to join a vibrant and popular primary school in the London borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. This is a full time, KS2 Teaching Assistant position available to start in February 2019 it will contracted for the full academic year. This welcoming 2 form entry school has been rated “Outstanding” in its most recent inspection by Ofsted. They also offer excellent training and continuing professional development for all staff.
About the Role
• KS2 Teaching Assistant
• Year 3
• Mainly general TA responsibilities; however, the Teaching Assistants need to be flexible and confident working with children with special educational needs
• February 2019 start
• Contracted through until the end of academic year
• Daily rate of up to £85 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted on all aspects
• Very supportive and welcoming school
• 2 form entry school with a very positive environment
• Children’s behavior is constantly good
• Lovely school building with excellent facilities
• Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
• Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the KS2 Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
• Have previous experience working with children with SEN
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
• Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ20702.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.