2 Permanent posts - 1 x 32 hours pw and 1 x 24 hours pw, term time only
We are seeking to appoint two suitably qualified, enthusiastic and highly skilled Teaching Assistants to join our Key Stage 2 team.
The successful applicant must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in delivering intervention programmes to support reading, writing and mathematics
- Experience of working with primary school age pupils
- The ability to work with a range of pupils with different needs, including SEND
- Excellent subject knowledge in English and mathematics
- Excellent behaviour management skills
Sunnyside Academy is a large primary school situated in Coulby Newham with 390+ pupils from the surrounding area. The school also has special needs bases for children with sensory impairment and for children with moderate learning difficulties.
The school is committed to creating a fully inclusive educational environment and it is vital that applicants are committed to this ideal.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website at http://sunnyside.org.uk/vacancies/ and should be returned to Susan Robinson either in hard copy or via email to email@example.com
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: Tuesday 20th June 2017 by 12 noon.
Interview date: 27th June 2017.
Manor Farm Way
Tel: 01642 596422
Head Teacher: Mrs J Sutton