KS2 YEAR 5 CLASS TEACHER
Start Date: April 2020
Salary: MPS or UPS (Outer London)
Location: London Borough of Barnet
Contract term: Fixed term
Contract type: Full time
Bell Lane Primary School, based in the London Borough of Barnet, has all the ingredients to become a good and ultimately an outstanding school at the centre of its community. We are looking for an excellent KS2 teacher; NQTs will be considered.
This is an exciting time for Bell Lane - with a dynamic new leadership team and a relentless drive by the school and its school community to realise its huge potential.
We are seeking Class Teachers who can make a strong impact and further develop teaching and learning in our school. We are looking for educators who can help Bell Lane on its exciting journey to good and beyond.
• are passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well
• are a dedicated and energetic individual
• have an approachable style
• have the ability to lead, inspire and motivate children, staff and the wider community
• are committed to your own growth and development
• are equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team
• want to develop a world class, outstanding school
We can offer
• Enthusiastic, happy children, who are keen and eager to learn
• Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards
• A leadership team who welcome innovative and creative ideas
• A school with exciting and attractive learning environments both indoors and outdoors
• Excellent CPD opportunities through team school where we collaborate, share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best
• Parents who work as partners with the school for the benefit of their children
• A supportive and hard-working Governing Board
Clearly address your strengths and experience carefully when you complete the supporting statement. Address each point of the personal specification in order, labelling them.
Thank you for showing an interest in our school and we look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline for applications: Friday 24 January 2020 Noon
Interview date: Thursday 30 January 2020
Visits to the school are strongly recommended . To book, please contact our School Business Manager Mrs Cara Demetriades – firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to the Head teacher Miss Harsha Patel, marked confidential and FAO: Miss Harsha Patel, Head teacher email@example.com
Bell Lane Primary School and Children’s Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to promoting equality and social inclusion.