Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher for a vibrant and popular ‘Good’ primary school with ‘Outstanding’ Early Years. The school is housed in a beautifully classic building with bright and spacious classrooms located in the residential district of Enfield. The large school grounds are equipped with state of the art landscaped playgrounds including children’s play structures, climbing instillations, a chicken coop and engaging sand and water features. The Head Teacher of the school is dedicated to ensuring all of their students achieve and attain to the best of their ability and hopes to recruit a positive and enthusiastic primary teacher. This full time KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher position will start in September 2017 and will be contracted for the full academic year. This role also offers the potential of a permanent contract. For any teachers looking to work in a supportive and progressive school with a state of the art, stimulating and creative KS2 department, this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
· KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
· To fulfil all aspects of a class teaching position, delivering the curriculum with positivity and enthusiasm
· Opportunity to work alongside a great staff team
· Fixed term contract for the academic year with potential for permanent contract
· Suitable for an NQT or developing teacher looking to grow in their next role
· MPS / UPS + TLR salary up to £46,829
About the School
· Modern primary school with state of the art technology
· Medium sized two form entry primary school with three entry for Years 4, 5 and 6 with smaller class sizes
· Features an ‘Outstanding’ Early Years provision
· School library bus Instillation on site
· Bright, spacious classrooms
· Diverse and lively student base
· Strong ethos to create a safe and caring, yet challenging environment for all learners
· Committed to developing its’ teachers potential and regular CPD
· Easily accessible by public transport with staff and visitor car park on site
· Dedicated Head Teacher committed to moving the school forward
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· On-going CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number MXR6088.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.