Vision for Education are actively seeking Behaviour Support Workers to work within a PRU in Leeds. The education provider is looking to hire x 2 Behaviour Support Workers on a long term basis to work with their pupils that have SEMH issues and Learning Disabilities. Experience working with SEMH and Learning Disabilities is essential.
- Be positive in the classroom and have strong classroom management skills.
- Be empathetic towards pupils.
- Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals learning needs.
- Have full understanding of safeguarding and child protection methods.
- Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
- Experience working with pupils that have SEMH Issues.
- Be Team Teach trained, or be willing to attend our team teach course.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch. Our specialist SEND Consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· We pay National Living Wage
· Professional 24/7 support.
· CPD Training Opportunities, including fee Team Teach training.
· Committed consultants.
· You are paid directly by Vision for Education rather than through a payroll provider.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.