KS3 Interventions Assistant
Term Time Only + 5 Inset Days
Fixed Term Contract, Required from 1 September 2018 until 31 August 2019
JG5 pt 22-26 (Salary £20,661-23,398 pro rata)
If you strive to support others and have experience of tutoring or working in schools then this Maths KS3 Intervention Assistant role is the opportunity for you. Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of how children can learn and develop and be able to work confidently with them and with other teachers. Candidates must be able to use their own initiative and be able to communicate confidently and effectively with children, staff and parents. All candidates must have the ability to work within and apply all school policies and it would be advantageous to have some knowledge of the SEN code of Practice.
Priory Community School is looking for a creative teaching assistant to provide;
· Maths support to children who are below the KS2 average.
· Have an inclusive, innovative and exciting approach to learning;
· Have the ability to reflect on and develop their own practice and that of others;
· Be a well organised and proactive team player and make a positive contribution to our school team;
· Be patient, and willing to learn.
· Be able to support children and their families in overcoming barriers to their learning;
“Priory Community School – An Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”
Please contact the school office for an application pack or download one from our web site
Closing date: Noon on Friday 20 April 2018
Proposed Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 23 April 2018