Smart Teachers are recruiting for a recruiting for a KS3 - K55 Biology Teacher to join this highly regarded all girls’ school near Maidenhead, Berkshire. This successful, over-subscribed school is renowned for its approach, combining academic excellence with outstanding pastoral care, putting it in the top 15% of state schools for pupil progress. In turn, the school benefits from a ‘strong community feel, despite it is larger than average size. The successful Science Teacher will start in January 2020. This is a long-term permanent contract.
About the Role
• KS3 – KS5 Biology Teacher
• Starting in January 2020
• Full time, fixed term contract in General Science/Biology
• Salary from £22,000 per annum (depending on experience)
About the School
• academic all girls’ 11-18 school based near Maidenhead
• OFSTED rated ‘outstanding’
• Top 15% of schools for pupil progress in UK
In order to be considered for this role, the KS3 – KS5 Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a PGCE/B Ed or equivalent teaching qualification in Science
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT36722.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.