KS3 COORDINATOR MATHEMATICS
ST CLEMENT DANES SCHOOL
Required from 1st September 2021
MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b
We are seeking a Key Stage 3 Coordinator Mathematics to provide leadership and direction for KS3 Mathematics and ensure that it is managed and organised to meet the aims and objectives of the faculty.
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A record of outstanding classroom practice
• Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication with a range of stakeholders
• Excellent team working skills
• Strong leadership and organisational skills
• The ability to work with and interpret data reporting systems
• Clear understanding of the impact of effective study skills and intervention programmes on student outcomes at all key stages
• An innovative and flexible approach
• The ability to show initiative, to multi-task and develop existing skills
• Evidence of continued professional development and learning
• A natural aptitude to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
• Ability to teach Maths at A-level and recent experience of teaching Maths at GCSE and A level
• Experience of leading other staff
• Experience and evidence of a positive impact in a similar role
• Evidence of CPD related to this role
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• The full job description is attached.
• Completed applications to be emailed to Dawn Gamble, Recruitment Manager, by 9.00am on Monday 17th May 2021. Please email to email@example.com
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• We reserve the right to close the advert early should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, early application is advised.
• Interview date: Thursday 20th May 2021.
Website: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
School Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Danes Educational Trust Address: C/o St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: Dawn Gamble 01923 589699 / 07917 035962
St Clement Danes School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Thank you for your interest in St Clement Danes School.
St Clement Danes is an oversubscribed, highly regarded school situated in Chorleywood on the border between Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. With over 1000 applicants for 240 places annu...