£140 - £170 per day PAYE
January 2022 Start!
Temp to Perm
Mon- Fri – 8:00 – 17:00
About the role:
• KS3 Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teacher – teaching a well-rounded curriculum
• Project based teaching – incorporating a range of subjects into a project for the class
• Teaching 10 pupils with mild SEN the national curriculum
• Creative, progressive, and passionate approach to teaching is an absolute MUST
• Specialised in STEM subjects is ideal
About the school:
• Borough of Harrow – nearest station Rayner Lane & Parking Available
• Special Needs School catering to students with mild ASD (autism spectrum disorder), Communication & Speech difficulties, and a range of other mild Special Needs.
• Has specialist and experienced Therapists on site, including Drama, Art, Educational and Occupational Therapists.
• The school follows the national curriculum, adjusting where necessary, i.e., project-based teaching
• Small classes of 8-10 students, with 1-2 TAs in each class to support the teacher.
• The school is passionate, progressive, and had plenty of opportunities to progress.
Requirements for Teacher role:
• Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
• DBS on the Update System
• Experience working with children who have ASD and SEMH needs is very desirable.
• Right to Work in the United Kingdom
• Be able to provide 2 references
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers, a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency, is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations)
• FREE training to help with your professional development
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• A dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply to KS3 Teacher role
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 0207 065 7525 and quote job reference BXBSECTEA170585
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.