We are looking for an experienced KS4/5 practitioner in English with a proven track record of outstanding results. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
About the role
You would be working as an English teacher with responsibility for 2nd in the Department at a “Good” school in Wolverhampton. We are an outward thinking school, looking for excellent practitioners to join our strong staff body.
- An experienced teacher with QTS
- Excellent Subject knowledge (Language and Literature)
- Demonstrates a history of outstanding Teaching and Learning
- Has a proven track record of excellent outcomes at KS4/5
We are a “Good” school that offers the following:
- Staff Continual Professional development around evidence based research
- Staff workload consideration
- Staff wellbeing as a key priority
- Supportive staff body
How to apply:
Please fill out the application below and email to the Principal’s PA; Sharon Nicholson email@example.com School visits are also welcomed.
Closing Date: 16th April 2021
Shortlisting & Interview: Week beginning 19th April 2021
Khalsa Academy Wolverhampton
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years