Pay £130-190 per day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are experience supporting children in the UK.
Contract dates: January start- opportunity for a permanent contract.
Are you a teacher who is looking for a new inspiring challenge?
Smart Teachers are recruiting for a KS4 Teacher with QTS to work in a Croydon based SEN school. This teacher must have relevant SEN experience in autism and challenging behaviours and the role is not topic specific. Class sizes are 6-8 students and supported by 2-3 teaching assistants. Teachers are allocated 1 day per week for PPA cover and are expected the complete the full class teacher’s role including parents’ evenings and attending trips (where appropriate). The school has a fantastic supportive senior leadership team and amazing school facilities.
Requirements for KS4 Teacher:
• Have a child only DBS registered to the update service.
• Be able to travel to Croydon
• Available for full time work
• Previous SEN experience in autism and speech and language challenges.
• Have a QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply for KS4 Teacher:
If you are a SEN teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 0207 065 7525 and quote job reference DHW KS4TE222156
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.