We require a Level 1 Teaching Assistant (who does not need to be Catholic) to start in as soon as possible to support our children in their learning journey.
The role will include:
• Supporting and assisting teachers in the classroom
• Supporting children for whom English is a second language
• Promoting inclusion
• Have basic English and Maths qualifications equivalent to GCSE grade C or above
• Have experience of working in KS2
• Have competent IT skills
• Be organised and creative
• Be adaptable and have a positive attitude
• Enjoy challenging and inspiring children
• Be committed to team work
• Be willing to undertake relevant training
• Have the ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents, colleagues, governors and visitors to the school in accurate spoken English in accordance with the Fluency Duty.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon Monday 21st January 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 28th January 2019