Post: Level 2 TA – KS1
School: Southey Green Primary School
Start Date: January 2020
Salary: £18,795 -£19,171 PRO RATA
Hours / Weeks: 33.5 hours 39 weeks
Southey Green is a large three form entry primary school with two nurseries in north Sheffield (Group Size 4, NOR: 736). Following the OFSTED inspection in March 2016 Southey Green is proud to say that it is a ‘GOOD’ school.
The school is at the heart of its community and in January 2013 became a member of Tapton School Academy Trust. Tapton is an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Sheffield and the Academy Trust is rapidly establishing itself within the city.
Membership of the Academy Trust provides a range of opportunities for partnership working and continuing professional development with an outstanding secondary school and a network of primary schools within the locality. We are all working together to establish really effective practice for the benefit of every child.
You will need to:
• Have experience of working within the Early Years to Year 2 settings.
• Have experience of working with children to develop language and communication skills
• Be enthusiastic to work with families to support children with speech and language delay
• Have experience of working as part of a KS1 Team.
We can offer you:
• Staff with a vision of excellence for the future
• Children who love learning and want to achieve
• A well-resourced and stimulating environment
• A strong emphasis on teamwork
• High quality CPD opportunities
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. We have the following date available at 3.30om
3rd December 2019
Application forms can be obtained at www.southeygreen.org under the Community/Jobs page.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Please do not complete a Local Authority Application form for this post.
Further information relevant to this post, including a recruitment pack is available on line via the school website.
Closing date for applications: 09/12/2019
Interviews: 16/12/19 /17/12/2019
Southey Green Primary School and Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.