LABORATORY TECHNICIAN – required as soon as possible
· Level 2B (point 11 – 14) starting at point 11 - £6,665 - £7,076 per annum (actual salary)
· 8:30am – 12:05pm - Monday to Friday, term time only, plus 5 training days
We need an enthusiastic person with a keen interest in science to support our highly successful department.
The position involves:
· Preparing resources and materials for experiments;
· Keeping stock safe, secure and readily available as well as ordering and keeping track of all science apparatus and chemicals;
· Maintaining the labs to the current high standard of presentation;
· To be aware of relevant H&S issues.
In class support is also an important aspect of this position.
If you are interested in any of the above positions please visit our Academy to see us in action. For more information or to arrange a visit contact Mrs Wendy Simpson (Office Manager) on 01582 616400 or email email@example.com.
Closing date for all posts: noon on Tuesday 31st October 2017
Interviews: Friday 3rd November 2017
Arnold Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS.