Haileybury is one of the leading schools in the Asia-Pacific region with campuses and education programs at Keysborough, Brighton, Berwick, City (Melbourne), Darwin (Northern Territory) and China. The School has enrolments exceeding 4,000. Haileybury is acclaimed for its outstanding academic achievements, small class sizes, broad range of co-curricular activities and international opportunities.
Haileybury is seeking a Latin Teacher. This is a full-time, permanent position commencing as soon as possible.
Detailed information on this exciting opportunity to work with some of our most highly academically able students can be found on Haileybury's Recruitment portal and by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Teachers should ensure:
- Their delivery of the curriculum caters for students with varying learning styles and ensures best practice in pedagogy
- They keep up-to-date with modern teaching practices within their subject area
- They use appropriate learning styles
- They use a variety of assessment tasks for students to experience success and accurately assess levels of student achievement
- They attend relevant professional development sessions within their subject area.
Haileybury is committed to a Child Safe school environment and we have extensive recruitment and screening processes in place.