Ark Putney Academy Lead Catering Manager
Required as soon as possible
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a ‘good’ school.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Ark Putney Academy
Working Pattern: 36 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum worked flexibly depending on the service demands between 7.00am to 4.00pm (excluding lunch break)
Salary: Ark Support Scale 8: Pay Points 19– 29, £29,271-
£34,986 full time salary.
The actual starting salary for the post is £26,351.76
We are looking to recruit a hardworking Lead Catering Manager. You will have overall responsibility for ensuring the Academy’s quality of dining is outstanding, including; dining operations, budgeting and finance, health and safety, and managing and developing a high functioning catering team. The post will involve some cooking, when required
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of catering in large quantities in a managerial role, ideally within a school, including the ability to cook, when required
• Experience of cultural diversity, with particular reference to food preparation and dietary preferences, desirable
• Knowledge of healthy eating and nutrition and creating related menus
• Experience leading, coaching and motivating staff, ensuring professional development and effectively challenging and managing any under-performance
• Experience setting and managing a catering budget
• Excellent communication skills with children and adults
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
We are very happy to talk about the post informally if you require more information.
If you share in our commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you. For information about the school, please go to www.arkputney.org
Visits to the academy before application submission are welcomed. Please contact Julie Gray on 0208 394 5615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Please complete your online application form by 11am on Friday 6th December 2019
If you have any technical issues please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or email email@example.com.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check