An exciting opportunity to join a new school and be part of delivering our first GCSE and A level results.
Bolingbroke Academy, a secondary school for 11-18 year olds, welcomed its first year 7 pupils in September 2012, with another 120 pupils joining every year until the school is fully subscribed in 2018. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team in a growing academy, located in refurbished Bolingbroke Hospital buildings next to Wandsworth Common, and play an important part in its success.
We are looking to recruit a highly-motivated Lead Computing Teacher who will be committed to academic excellence and to helping every child succeed. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will deliver outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. This is a rare opportunity to set up our first GCSE and A level courses.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be passionate about their subject and a committed team player · have experience of teaching Computing at KS4 and KS5
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
In return, we offer the opportunity to:
- play a key role in delivering the academy’s inaugural GCSE results
- join a network of Ark schools and gain access to unrivalled professional development and training as well as an exclusive range of other benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Please apply at https://goo.gl/LMtUeL no later than 11am on Thursday 8th December 2016.
Applications will be reviewed as received and candidates may be invited to interview before the closing date.
For any queries relating to your application, please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or 0203 116 6345.
Deadline: 11am on Thursday 8th December 2016