We are seeking to recruit a dynamic Lead Practitioner for English. As strategic lead for the development of teaching and learning in English and as part of the wider school teaching and learning team, you will work closely with the senior leader responsible for teaching and learning. You will lead, develop and support innovative and outstanding practice across the English Faculty, the whole school and play a pivotal role in coaching colleagues to improve their practice in the teaching of literacy.
Our ideal candidate will be an outstanding teacher and somebody who is a committed team player. You should have a track record of building positive relationships with pupils in order to support them to make exceptional progress, be able to model outstanding practice and share the school’s high expectations for all pupils. You will also be an aspiring Senior Leader.
- Play a fundamental role in shaping the direction and future of the department / faculty / wider school.
- Be part of a highly successful network of schools both locally and nationally.
- Play an active role in developing the skills and attributes of others.
- Receive bespoke training and support in order to be the very best teacher and leader you can be.
- Have access to network-wide events with Tauheedul colleagues, led by some of the most influential people in education.