Lead Practitioner-Music Specialist
Lead Practitioner Scale - LP scale 1- LP scale 7
Start Date: Negotiable
We are a school that shines….come and see for yourself!
Ofsted graded us as outstanding in all areas
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Pick up the phone, come and visit – and meet our fabulous children in our new building.
The Hyde School is a two form entry primary school, proud to be part of The Elliot Foundation Academy Trust. We are looking to appoint a talented teacher who is exceptionally passionate about music, who is looking to have a much wider impact on the music provision across the whole school. We believe that the arts are fundamental to the development of the child so are looking to invest and grow this area of our school provision. We have a strong and healthy budget for this.
We are keen to meet you and develop you as a Lead Practitioner for our school and in time the wider Elliot Foundation Cluster. We have great motivitated children who deserve the best music provision possible. So if you share in our determination to enable every child to succeed come and visit. We won’t put a ceiling on learning!
We can offer you
· An opportunity to shine, learn and grow as a lead praticitoner
· A school that is ‘all about the children’
· A strong and supportive leadership team who all teach.
· An incredibly supportive and positive working environment with happy, friendly, well behaved children who love coming to school and enjoy learning.
· Exciting opportunities to be part of something unique.
· Outstanding CPD opportunities.
· Flexible working and job share opportunities if you want to work part time
This is an exciting opportunity to join us.
Be part of something special………Come and visit!
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Application packs are available from and returnable to the School.
Visits warmly welcomed, call 020 8205 8707
Email for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 28 October 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 30th October 2019