Lead Practitioner in Science
Full Time or Part Time
Required from January 2019
Salary: £39,964 to £44,105 (equivalent to Leadership Scale L1 to L5)
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy; the only Outstanding Academy in Wellingborough and East Northants. We are seeking an ambitious and committed Lead Practitioner of Science to join and contribute to a very successful and well-resourced faculty.
· are passionate about Science
· have a clear record of, and vision for, raising standards of pupil attainment in Science through outstanding teaching and learning, and rigorous monitoring and review
· are committed to your professional development
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
· students who are well-behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic
· a supportive and successful learning environment with a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
· excellent professional development, guidance and opportunities
· full STPD & continuous Local Government Service (subject to verification)
· generous Benefits and Well-Being package
You can find out more about this role by
· downloading a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk or by contacting Mrs S Caffel, Personnel Assistant on 01933 231274 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· contacting Mr A Wilson – Director of Secondary Standards, email@example.com for more information, or to arrange a visit.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Monday 29th October 2018