Mr T Taylor, Headteacher
LEAD PRACTITIONER - MATHEMATICS
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to join Ridgeway High School, a popular and oversubscribed school that has recently moved into a new state of the art building that provides a wonderful environment for teaching and learning.
At Ridgeway we are committed to achievement and success and are looking for a candidate prepared to become part of our highly motivated team dedicated to our ‘LEARN for Success’ culture and ethos that ensures all students have opportunities to develop Leadership, show endurance and resilience, fulfil aspirations, are respectful and are nurtured to succeed.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a well-qualified and dynamic Lead Practitioner of Maths ready to join and contribute to an outstanding, enthusiastic and fully committed department
- Have a proven track record of good results and be able to develop staff within the department and whole school
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner with a drive to improve the life chances of young people through education.
- Develop and implement teaching and learning initiatives throughout the whole school which raise the quality of teaching practice of all members of staff and therefore raise standards and outcomes.
- The successful candidate will be expected to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Maths
We can offer you:
- Experience of teaching in a school with rapidly improving results
- Being part of a dedicated and vibrant team
- New state of the art facilities
- Superb opportunities for professional development
Required for September 2018
Salary Range- L1-L6
Starting point to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
For an informal discussion regarding the post please contact Mr Owen Fields Assistant Headteacher Mathematics on email@example.com or alternatively on 0151 678 3322
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Ridgeway High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All applicants will be considered on the basis of suitability for the post regardless of race, sex, age or disability.
Application forms are available to interested candidates from Mrs J Lloyd, the Headteacher’s PA by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications are to be submitted no later than 12 noon on Monday 19 March 2018. Interviews will take place on Friday 23 March 2018.