“The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is one of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully improving underperforming schools...” Department for Education, 2015 (Leicester Mercury)
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is an established and growing multi-academy trust, rated as one of the top seven academy trusts nationally and committed to providing the highest quality education to enable every pupil to realise their full potential.
Join us as a Lead Practitioner in English (primary key stages) to inspire and motivate teaching colleagues across our Trust. The role will require you to coach and mentor others, offering advice and feedback to improve the quality and consistency of teaching practice. With a key focus in English, you will have a proven track record of outstanding teaching, with experience of role modelling best practice to others.
- Do you play a key role in the leadership and development of English within your school?
- Have you partnered with other schools to promote collaborative working and the sharing of good practice?
- Do you have experience of observing lessons and providing feedback to help the development of others?
- Are you keen to develop innovative practice in your subject?
You will partner with leaders and teaching colleagues across the Trust, working in line with their school improvement plans to highlight and implement strategies that have a positive impact on pupil outcomes in literacy at all key stages.
If you have a successful track record of high-quality teaching and would like to make a jump out of the classroom and into the role as coach, we would welcome your application.
Joining our Trust will give you:
- accelerated and supported career progression;
- a role that bridges the gap between strategy and practice;
- central Team Support to guide School Improvement;
- an established group of professionals that are engaged in our commitment to develop others;
- excellent salary packages, with opportunity for progression;
- a rewarding and fulfilling working environment.
If you would like a confidential conversation or to hear more about this exciting role, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0115 822 5440
Closing date: 5pm on Friday, 18th May 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday, 23rd May 2018.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Subject to enhanced DBS checks.